HP has announced the world’s first smart home printer. Tango helps you stay a step ahead by connecting and printing from any device, anywhere. The Tango is smart and simple, with the seamless setup experience you expect from a smart device ( No USB ports or drivers required). Just download the HP Smart app, connect, and you’re ready to go on your smartphone, laptop, tablet—or even your voice assistant. You can stay more connected than ever, with the first printer with a cloud-based, two-way network. connection lets you print, scan, and copy, from any device, anywhere. With the HP Smart app, you’ll get notifications when you’re running low on ink. You can even order new in cartridges directly through the app.
- Control your printer easily with the HP Smart App
- Voice-activated printing with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsft Cortana
- Dual-band Wi0Fi for a reliable connection between devices
- Print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges
- 50-sheet tray
- Get High-quality scanning and copying using your camera
- Available with a variety of wraps, colours and finishes
- Borderless printing up to 13 x 18cm
- 1- year technical support; 1- year limited hardware warranty; access to 24/7 web support services.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.