The Sphero BOLT is an app-enabled robotic ball that provides endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning. With a brilliant 8x8 LED Matrix that animates and displays real-time data, you can create, customize games and learn to code by drawing on your screen.
Use advanced sensors to keep tabs on BOLT’s speed, acceleration, and direction, or orient and drive BOLT with the built-in compass. BOLT also features infrared communication, allowing your robot to “communicate” with other BOLTs, enabling brand new games and advanced coding tactics. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a durable, waterproof shell, Sphero BOLT establishes a striking new way to learn and play.
The Sphero Bolt can be programmed with the Sphero Edu app on nearly any mobile or desktop device. Discover community-created activities, or just drive and play. Activities within the Sphero Edu app are designed to expand imaginations and help shape a brighter future. They are cross-platform, cross-curriculum, and STEAM-centric! Inspire and be inspired by sharing your creations with the community (over 150 hands-on coding activities – and counting) and create assignments, track progress, and participate in activities in the classroom or at home on the interactive platform.
- BOLT to BOLT infrared communication allows for new games and advanced movements.
- Built-in compass.
- An ambient light sensor allows you to program based on your room’s brightness.
- A long battery life of 2 hours per charge
- Durable UV-coated clear plastic shell
- Bluetooth Smart connection (30 m range)
- Inductive charging (6 hour charge for 2+ hours of play)
- Height: 73 mm x Width: 73 mm
- Weight 200 g
- Top speed: 7.2 KPH
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.