The Security Operations Centre (SOC) is a secure location from which all our security solutions can be deployed, monitored and managed. Consolidating monitored device data into an
The benefit of a SOC is the constant improvement of a company’s security, but the continuous monitoring and analysis of activity. This allows for threats to be detected and responded to in a timely manner, allowing organisations to close the gap on their security breaches and prevent being compromised.
- Open networks to allow easy connectivity for staff, students and the wider school community are now commonplace on Australian school campuses This can make them alluring targets for cybercriminals – especially since learning institutions possess sensitive personal and financial data for their many users.
- When networks are open to allow easy connectivity, security can be lessened to enable a good end-user experience, which can provide an ideal environment for low-risk-high-reward cyberattacks
- Modern cybersecurity threats are becoming more sophisticated and harder to identify. Researchers suggest it takes more 150 days to detect intruders to networks without
- Schools are no longer
9amto 4pmenvironments. Network users with high-level credentials, such as school executives and senior staff, are often accessing data remotely via home internet connections - opening the door to user credential theft and data exposure outside the school’s network.
- Identifying malicious insider threats
- Notable Event Identification & Alerting
- Incident Remediation recommendation or Rectification recommendations
- Incident Monitoring & Escalation
- Incident Review and Recommendations
- Actively responding to and neutralising threats
- Network scans, Metasploit activities and multiple account lockouts
- Sophisticated Intrusions from inside and externally.
- Identification of phishing attacks, recipients and communicating with phishing URLs
- Misuse of services, such as excessive uploads and downloads, use of external DNS and excessive file or folder copies to external devices
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.