Read how Trident and Neptune are helping Loreto Toorak reach critical mass. By utilising a Managed Service, Loreto are able to focus on the integration of technology into their curriculum and become truly connected and collaborating with the global world!
Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak has a long and proud tradition of providing its students with a first class education and a deeper understanding of themselves, each other and the wider community. Several years ago, the school identified that to help them reach their goals they needed to implement an IT strategy that would provide them with a layered approach to how technology was implemented at the school.
“We knew of Trident’s reputation in the industry, the people involved in their business and their focus on outcomes for their clients – that was important for our School. We had Trident and Neptune Managed Services come out and meet with the leadership team. At the end of the meeting we had a firm 12 month plan. It was refreshing to deal with a company that way.”
- Ann Burke (Director of IT and eLearning)
- Ageing technology
- Outdated outsourced helpdesk model
- Increased stability and reliability of infrastructure
- 24/7 monitoring reduces stress and complexity of managing large site
- Increased staff confidence in IT
- Provided the platform for current and future innovative projects