Neptune Managed Services has grown significantly to meet the ever-increasing demand for IT support and, in particular, rapid response and remediation. Our flexible solutions are uniquely tailored to each customer and are supported by experienced and accredited system and network engineers at our National Service Desk. See our pages – Outsourcing, National Service Desk, Network Review, Offsite Storage and Remote Monitoring – which define our solutions this further.
Our key objective is to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service possible, heavily focused on best practices. If you are experiencing organisational pain points but unsure of their origin, we suggest an IT Audit to discover and collect your IT credentials. A comprehensive report will be produced based on our discoveries and recommendations (again based on best practice) with a prioritised approach to employing remediation if required. This is a great kick-start for IT documentation (if your organisation does not currently have any) and gives the busy Executive piece of mind and clarity. This also can provide a starting point for which Managed Service could provide the support your organisation requires.
Our Managed Services include (with other support services):
- Solution advice and ICT consulting – technical consulting to assist with the decision making process.
- Project Management – An experienced and technically skilled team of Engineers are available to assist or fully manage large and small projects (all utilising the National Competency Standards for Project Management).
- National Service Desk – Service Desk Support is usually highlighted as a large organisational pain point, so why not let Neptune Managed Services be your organisation’s Service Desk Support? We use state of the art service management tools (also considered an industry leader and best of breed service delivery software) and is in keeping with ITIL principles. Your staff have access to our National Service Desk, via a 1300 number, email and web portal. The National Service Desk is the primary contact ensuring issues are responded to within agreed SLA’s and escalated when necessary:
- Monitoring and remediation support
- Alerts, reports and best practice thresholds
- Incident and change management
- After hours access to Level 2 / 3 support
- National Response Centre – The National Service Desk is located at the National Response Centre (NRC) in Cheltenham, 24/7 capable and is maned by our Level 1, 2 and 3 engineers and backed by our subject matter experts.
- Security Infrastructure – End-to-end security solutions to keep your organisation safe providing services to ensure data security and integrity.
- Professional Services – provide highly capable skilled resources for either short and long term assignments.
- Audit and Compliance Services – the key drivers for an IT audit function are generally the need for clarity, assurance and internal documentation. An IT auditing can provide the assurance that risks are being controlled and that losses are not just around the corner. The five key outcomes from an IT Audit are to:
- Reduce risk
- Strengthen controls and improve security
- Comply with regulations
- Identify gaps in communications and
- Highlight governance value.
- Monthly Reporting – We provide detailed analysis reporting and high level summary reporting on a monthly basis, together with regular operational client meetings.